Re: connecting a callback to a boolean value

unfortunately no widget causes the boolean to change its value. Indeed it is gnet_udp_socket_has_packet return value.

Any idea about how this function may call a callback when changing value?

John Taber wrote:

Well, without knowing exactly what you are trying to do, my suggestion is to go back to what is changing the bool variable - is it a button, a screen close, table update, etc and tie a callback to that, then in your callback, if (bool == true) {........}