Re: glade autogen

Ok, so installing that src.rpm only placed the
gettext.tar.gz file in the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES.  I
unzipped, untarred it and placed it in
/usr/share/gettext directory.  I'm not getting the
gettext src not found error anymore.  But I am getting
a new error when running autogen:

Please use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in order to
cause autoconfiguration
to look for an external libintl.

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the
aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to
do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header
file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your
package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the
configure --disable-nls
option.

Press Return to acknowledge the previous three
paragraphs.

cp: cannot stat `po/Makevars.template': No such file
or directory

configure.in:47: error: `po/Makefile.in' is already
registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.

I am completely stumped on how to fix this.  Even the
hints are hard to figure out.

running 'aclocal -I m4' yeilds:
aclocal: file `m4/xsize.m4' does not exist

I'm using glade2-2.6.0-1

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/openpkg/current/SRC/gettext-0.14.3-20050315.src.html