glade autogen

Hi!

I'm new to glade an I'm trying to make a simple
project using c++(gtkmm).  I was able to build it in
glade but I'm getting errors when running autogen.sh.
Here are the errors:

GNU Make 3.80 found
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59 found
automake (GNU automake) 1.9.2 found
This script runs configure and make...
You did remember necessary arguments for configure,
right?
/usr/bin/gettextize: line 252: cd: /usr/share/gettext:
No such file or directorygettextize: *** gettext
source directory '/usr/share/gettext' doesn't exist
gettextize: *** Stop.
cp: cannot stat `po/Makevars.template': No such file
or directory

I guess it needs the source code of gettext.  I
searched for a source rpm for gettext and found this:
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/openpkg/current/SRC/gettext-0.14.3-20050315.src.html

I installed it with 'rpm -ivh gettext...'.  But after
install, I still don't a /usr/share/gettext folder.
Did I install in incorrectly?  Is there a difference
between *.src.rpm and *.srpm?

Running autogen.sh of my glade project still yeilds
the same error.

Thanks!