Theme engine problem

Hello all,

I recently had a hardware failure and had to reload my linux system. Since doing so, I have been getting the following stdout output from the applications:

Unable to locate theme engine in module-path:  "qtpixmap"

This has been accompanied by significant differences in the look and feel of my applications since the reload.

Can anyone tell me where to look for this problem? I am pretty sure that it is not related to my programming since standard applications like Firefox and Thunderbird are also exhibiting similar changes to their looks and feel as well.

Thanks,
Bob Caryl