Re: Theme engine problem

Bob,
the qtpixmap is the Qt equivalent of Gtk pixbuf - this would likely be a
problem with your KDE themes - it might also be symptomatic of other missing
theme related libs that are causing problems with Mozilla, etc.  I don't know
what distro you are running but they handle these things separately - ie RH
defaults to the Blue Curve, depending upon which flavor Debian - some theme
libraries may be required.  Have you tried to change your themes to see if
others work ?
John