[gtkmm] Re: Is Gtkmm stable and mature on Win32?

Murray Cumming wrote:

People seem to be using gtkmm fairly happily on Windows, in a variety of
environments. There is an installer, with a demo included, so I recommend
that you try it out. The GIMP is also available on Windows. If these work
for you then I think you can be fairly sure that your application will
work too.

Thanks everybody for your replies. I have decided to stick to gtkmm and give it a try.

Murray, when you say "there is an installer, with a demo included", do you mean the resources available on http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/? The download options only mention GTK+; will I be able to use this Win32 port of Glade to generate GTKmm code, which is what I need?

Thank you,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino