Re: [gtkmm] Is Gtkmm stable and mature on Win32?

> I read on some forum posts and articles
> reviewing GUI toolkits, that one of gtkmm's weak points was that it was
> faulty or unstable under Win32.

Unless you see mention of specific issues then I wouldn't pay much
attention to uninformed speculation.

People seem to be using gtkmm fairly happily on Windows, in a variety of
environments. There is an installer, with a demo included, so I recommend
that you try it out. The GIMP is also available on Windows. If these work
for you then I think you can be fairly sure that your application will
work too.

www.openismus.com