Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm and MSVC 2003

Ok, I managed to build the sigc portion of the MSVC project, and the
others will build if I set additional include directories to pick up
the headers I already have installed first (except test_lambda which
fails on 3 unresolved externals: test_lambda error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol "struct sigc::lambda<struct
sigc::internal::lambda_select1> const sigc::_1"
(?_1 sigc@@3U?$lambda Ulambda_select1@internal sigc@@@1 B ).

This means I have the dll and lib files, but I've kind of lost sight
of what I'm actually supposed to do with them. Do I need to compile
the whole of gtkmm myself under MSVC to generate the lib files for the
rest of it?

If I've missed a guide on the net somewhere feel free to slap me about
the face and point me in its direction, but I really can't find
exactly what I'm supposed to do.

Thanks,
Robin