Creating a Dev-C++ Project under Win32 - how?

Hi, All!
What type of project should I choose to create a gtk (gtkmm) project under win32? I've tried an empty one to build just a GUI part of my aplication, and it works nevertheless (I've made all library and includes settings just as described in a book in gtkmm documentation - but there nothing was said about what type of project is to be
choosed and what is the proper way to handle with the glade files).
May be there is a smart example somewhere?
   Igor Gorbounov