Re: Anjuta 1.2.2 does not support gnome 2.6

Ramachandra Putti wrote:

[...]
I tried to make changes in configure.in but doesn't work out for me

You should try this very way once more. I replace "gtkmm-2.0" to "gtkmm-2.4"
in configure.in and then either choose "Configure the Project" or "Autogenerate all the build files..." menu command. Sometimes it works with the first, sometimes
with the second command. I don't quite understand why it is so.
May be you'll find the most proper way.
   Igor Gorbounov