Re: [gtkmm] Problems with TreeModelFilter

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 22:23 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
[snip]
> > glibmm-WARNING **: Glib::ConstructParams::ConstructParams(): object
> > class `gtkmm__GtkTreeModelFilter' has no property named `root'
>
> Ah, I guess you are the first to test this.
>
> The Gtk::TreeModelFilter constructor needs to do the same as
> gtk_tree_model_filter_new(). Normally those _new() functions should just
> pass the parameters to g_object_new(), but this one does some extra stuff
> that we can't do from outide.

I was wrong about that. This should be fixed in the next gtkmm 2.4.x
release, and in cvs in the next few minutes.

Maybe you could make an example for us? I suggest copying one of the
existing examples/book/treeview examples and modifying it to use
TreeModelFilter.

www.openismus.com