[gtkmm] Problems with TreeModelFilter

I have some problems with trying to use TreeModelFilter in my app. I
created a liststore and then Tried create new TreemodelFilter like this:

Gtk::TreeModel::Path path( "0" );
gArtistsFilter->create( gTracksModel, path );

All I got was a warning when I ran my app.

glibmm-WARNING **: Glib::ConstructParams::ConstructParams(): object
class `gtkmm__GtkTreeModelFilter' has no property named `root'

And I have tried to pass many different values to that path. In gtk you
just pass Null to treepath if you are using liststore but how should I
do it in gtkmm? and that's "only" warning but still can't get anything
to my treeview even when I connect the model.