Re: [gtkmm] Error in compliing gtkmm program using GCC 3.4.2
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Bart Verstraete" <bartverstraete telenet be>
- Cc: dzho002 <zhou_dx yahoo com>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Error in compliing gtkmm program using GCC 3.4.2
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:59:02 +0200 (CEST)
> Strange everytime I make a new prj I have to alter those files else it
> won't configure/compile.
I expect that's true, but it has nothing to do with regexxer, whose
project files were never generated by anjuta.
> What do you think its the fault then.
Like I said, maybe it needs some extra casts for the new version of g++.
> Yeah I
> see there are some casting troubs, but isn't that the fault he is
> looking for 'gtkmm-2.0' and don't find it?
No, I don't think that this is the same compiler error that you have seen
in that case.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev