Re: [gtkmm] Error in compliing gtkmm program using GCC 3.4.2

> Strange everytime I make a new prj I have to alter those files else it
> won't configure/compile.

I expect that's true, but it has nothing to do with regexxer, whose
project files were never generated by anjuta.

> What do you think its the fault then.

Like I said, maybe it needs some extra casts for the new version of g++.

> Yeah I
> see there are some casting troubs, but isn't that the fault he is
> looking for 'gtkmm-2.0' and don't find it?

No, I don't think that this is the same compiler error that you have seen
in that case.

www.openismus.com