Re: IDE for gtkmm
- From: "Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru>
- To: Vladislav Grinchenko <3rdshift comcast net>
- Cc: Kresimir Culin <kresimir culin zd htnet hr>, Gtkmm list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: IDE for gtkmm
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:45:25 +0300
Vladislav Grinchenko wrote:
Try KDevelop. I am using it on Linux under KDE. It is source free, and
has lot of features.
xemacs paired with devhelp and automake tools works like a charm.
On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 14:04, Kresimir Culin wrote:
can anybody recomend me which IDE to use ?
I'm OK with glade/libglade based UI.
I tried Anjuta , but code completion doesn't work.
I can't figure out why are sme methods available and some not.
I tried eclipse3 with CDT 2.0.2 , I expected
that i can enter `pkg-config gtkmm-2.0 --cflags` somewhere in
Project->properties->C/C++ build -> Directories incude (-I) :
Anyway, *P L E A S E* I need solution better than gedit & running make
] [Thread Prev