Re: Partially static build

Hi.

I tried those options you suggested, but it wouldn't work, so I decided to start
from scratch with a fresh tar-ball.
Now everything worked fine, except for the --disable-shared option. This option
causes the examples tree to break somewhere. I don't remember where, but I didn't
care anymore, because my problem worked out :-D

Thanks for all.

Best regards,

DJ