Re: [sigc] Re: [Boost-users] Signals & Slots

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 14:09, Doug Gregor wrote:
> On Nov 18, 2004, at 1:10 PM, Murray Cumming wrote:

> I'm not in a position to do this at the moment, although possibly in
> the future. It would be *wonderful* if someone went off and studied
> both libraries in-depth to make this comparison, especially if that
> person was not intimately familiar with either library beforehand.

Available: http://www.3sinc.com/opensource/boost.bind-vs-sigc2.html

Updates for code samples from Chris Vine and Jonathan Brandmeyer will be
forthcoming.

I could use some suggestions on how to incorporate common code into the
code comparison tables.

And of course, any other comments, flames, etc. will be welcome.  I'm
only doing this as a service for keeping track of comments.  I'd like to
see some of this stuff make it into the C++ standard library.

Regards,
Carl