Re: network application in gtkmm

Hi Alankar,

Imho, c++ isn't the best languange for C/S programming, nevertheless,
i've created two C/S programs using c++/gtkmm in the past :P

I've always used C-functions and did some wrapping myself (see also
http://www.cpp-home.com/tutorial.php?25_1 )

Maybe you should also look at Glib::IOChannel
(http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1IOChannel.html)
I've never used it (since i didn't knew it existed at that time) but it
looks usefull.

have fun :)

Bart