Re: network application in gtkmm

Hi.

I'd suggest you write the GUI with gtkmm and the network related stuff with
whatever suits your needs best.
In the most generic way, you'd build your own (set of) class(es) around (C style)
sockets and there you go. A nice introduction to network programming with sockets
is "Beej's guide to network programming" -- google it up.

Best regards,

DJ

>Hi
>
>I am trying to build an application using gtkmm where the programme has to
connect to a server, e.g. yahoo;