Re: gtkmm-2.4/MSVC in CVS

Murray Cumming wrote:

Can I get MSVC++.Net2003 builds of GTK+ and friends somewhere?

http://severna.homeip.net/gtk-win32.php

Thanks. I just installed that. There seems to be only 1 version of each
DLL, instead of release and debug versions. And shouldn't there also be
versions for each version of the C runtime? How I hate MSVC++.

Right, there is only one version: Debug, according to this screenshot

http://severna.homeip.net/images/vc/step9a.png

For libsigc++/glibmm/gtkmm, I want to provide both Debug and Release versions of the DLLs (for example gtkmm-2.4d.dll and gtkmm-2.4.dll, following the MS convention). Hence my message to you and Martin about some cosmetic changes to the MSVC project files in libsigc++...

Cedric