[gtkmm] Need advise
- From: Benoît Touron <B Touron citb bull net>
- To: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: [gtkmm] Need advise
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:36:54 +0100
I have a couple of questions:
1) I am developping an app, which needs to display text in a window, as
fast as possible (this is a logging app actually).
What is the fastest widget to do this ?
Is the TextView/Text Model efficient enough to do this ?
2) Is gtkmm/gtk+ thread safe ? I mean, can I call methods of an object
created in thread A, from thread B ?
3) I am still unable to build gtkmm under AIX 4.3 using Visual Age C++
6.0. Should I use gcc instead ? Is somebody using gtkmm under AIX 4.3 ?
Thanks for your advises
] [Thread Prev