Re: [gtkmm] maybe it's a too easy question for you, but please help me

Not quite sure what kind of error you got when built
gtkmm from sources. But I guess you can use those
available rpms built for FC1 as a start. They can be
found at:
http://rpmfind.rediris.es/rpm2html/Fedora_Linux.html

The RPMs that all you need are:
libsigc++-1.2.5-0.fdr.3.1.i386
libsigc++-devel-1.2.5-0.fdr.3.1.i386
gtkmm2-2.2.8-0.fdr.3.1.i386
gtkmm2-devel-2.2.8-0.fdr.3.1.i386

You also can download the corresponding "doc" rpms if
you need reference.

Cheers,
Dan

--- qingcun zhou <zqcmagazine yahoo com cn> wrote:
> i'm a Chinese student and i am now studying gtkmm,
> but i just can't install gtkmm correctly. i use
> fedora and i install all the files. so there's
> gtk+2.0. Then i find libsigc++1.2 in
> /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/.  i install it successfully
> and set

PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig".

=====