Re: [gtkmm] Need advise

Benoît Touron wrote:
2) Is gtkmm/gtk+ thread safe ? I mean, can I call methods of an object created in thread A, from thread B ?

No. You will cause much pain if you try and update gtkmm objects from multiple threads. You'll have to have one thread which handles all GUI actions. Glib::Dispatcher provides an interface suitable for allowing the various threads to signal to each other so that worker threads may request GUI updates.