[gtkmm] Managing Multiple Windows

Hi,
I'd like to have 3 Gtk::Display. First is the main menu ( which was
displayed by calling Gtk::Main::run(*mainWindow) ).
Then I want to display a Gtk::Window's form which has a "Run" button. A
click on this button should open a third Gtk::Window containing a
ProgressBar. All works separatly, but I didn't manage to make it work
together.
What is the correct way to do this ?
Here is a code sample showing what I'm trying to do:

  TTsensorDebugWindow ttsensorDebugWindow; // The 2nd GTK::Window
  Gtk::Main::run(ttsensorDebugWindow);

  if (ttsensorDebugWindow.isRunButtonPressed())
  {
    AcquisitionDebugProcess acquisitionDebugProcess; // The 3rd Window

    acquisitionDebugProcess.setFpgaRegisters(
                ttsensorDebugWindow.getFpgaRegisters() );

    // The main processing... which use a dispatcher to update
    // the ProgressBar (a class member of AcquisitionDebugProcess)
    pthread_t threadAcqDebug;
    create_thread(&threadAcqDebug, AcquisitionDebugProcess::process,
static_cast<void *>(&acquisitionDebugProcess));

    Gtk::Main::run( acquisitionDebugProcess ); // Displaying the window
    pthread_join( threadAcqDebug, NULL );

Finally, this seems to work like that now... but it's not a really nice
way to proceed !
Please help....
Thanks in advance

Cheers,