[gtkmm] No spacing for empty pixbufs in a TreeViewColumn

Hi,

I'm trying to create a TreeView with two CellRenderers packed into one TreeViewColumn. My intention is to make the pixbuf CellRenderer not take up any space when the model's data is 0, like in the following example:

            Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring>              col_label;
            Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf> > col_pixbuf;
            Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeStore>                     treestore;

    Gtk::TreeView::Column* column = new Gtk::TreeView::Column ("");

    Gtk::CellRendererText* label_renderer = new Gtk::CellRendererText;
    column->pack_start (col_pixbuf, false);
    column->pack_start (*manage (label_renderer), false);

    column->add_attribute(label_renderer->property_text (), col_label);
    label_renderer->property_xalign () = 0;

    append_column(*manage (column));

However, labels are still aligned to the pixbuf if the pixbuf is empty, like in the following screenshot:
http://cactus.rulez.org/files/treeview-align.png

So how do I make empty CellRendererPixbufs not take up any space?

Thanks,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what