Re: [gtkmm] Opening Multiple windows

DESCOMBES Thierry пишет:
Hello,
I'm completly new with Gtkmm. I'd like my Gtk::Window to open another
Gtk::Window.
Should I use multiple call to Gtk::Main::run() ?
No.
Or is this another way?
If I use multiple call to Gtk::Main::run(), how must I specify a name
for this group of Window (by default there are called "<unknown> (2)") ?
Is there another function like Gtk::Main::run() which is non-blocking ?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers
DESCOMBES Thierry
Just write code like that you used to create the main window of the program.
Gtk::Main::run() runs the Glib event handling loop which is the same for all windows.

--
With best regards,
Max Vasin.