Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 2.4 questions

Hello!

You would expect get_size() to be const. Therefore the implementation
should probably be const.

Following your argumentation render_vfunc must be const too (as it just display something, it don't change the instance). Or I'm wrong here (and if yes, why?).

I think it's better to make life difficult occassionally for someone
implementing one class than to make life dificult often for someone
using any of a set of classes.

Right, I aggree with you. It's just I don't get the idea behind this yet :-)

Regards,
Frank