Re: [gtkmm] usual query

Sirex wrote:

hmmm, interesting. ill go download glade-2 from there and i guess thats good news about glade-3. Would be nice to actually have a short tutorial about using the produced files in gtkmm though. i know "how" to do it, but i dont think ill ever suss it out until i see it done with code.... Maybe a hello world app between glade and gtkmm ? guess ill just have to carry on fighting my IDE t make it link against everything i need and such. I was having trouble going from libsigc 1.2 to 2.0 after a gtkmm upgrade, which was annoying.
Gtkmm needs a nice book about it :-p

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch19.html

--
Christer Palm