Re: [gtkmm] libsigcx and gtkmm 2.4

Martin Schulze wrote:

I've just updated a dispatcher class I've been using for libsigc++ 2.0.
It's based on sigcx but only implements a subset of the functionality.
Maybe it can serve as a starting point for the port or you can just use it. I can't test it myself because I still haven't updated to gtkmm-2.4
(low bandwidth connection :( ). Attached is a tarball that also
includes a simple (single-threaded) test program to illustrate the
usage:

Thanks Martin!

I "stole" the basic principles from your class to create my own variant of a multi-argument Gtk::Dispatcher. As I think this is some pretty useful stuff, I'm posting the result here.

Perhaps this could be adapted to go into the Glibmm distribution?
Let me all know what you think.

--
Christer Palm