[gtkmm] Gtk::TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ not work?

Hi,

I had a  problem in changing the sytle of toolbar.
(gtkmm-2.4.1/gtk+-2.4.1).  Here is the codes that I
used to create the toolbar. (a horizontal one)

Gtk::Toolbar*
pToolBar=dynamic_cast<Gtk::Toolbar*>(UIManager_->get_widget("/ToolBar")
//pToolBar->set_toolbar_style(Gtk::TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ);

By default, each toolbar button consists of an icon on
the top and a label at the bottom (TOOLBAR_BOTH),
which is fine.  Then, I tried to change the toolbar
style to TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ,  but it ends up with tool
button only having the icon without text at all
(TOOLBAR_ICONS?). I am a little bit confused. Have I
done any thing wrong?

Cheers,
Dan

=====