Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm RPMs for Fedora Core 2; peless, please try it out.

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 02:49 -0700, Denis Leroy wrote:
> For crying out loud, where?

Why aren't you asking Fedora about Fedora RPMs?

I'm not using Fedora, but our download instructions:
http://www.gtkmm.org/download.shtml
tell you to
"Use yum: yum install gtkmm2-docs to get the runtime, development, and
documentation packages."

I guess that is gtkmm 2.2, but hopefully it gives you a clue.