Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm RPMs for Fedora Core 2; peless, please try it out.

For crying out loud, where? gtkmm is not even part of Fedora Core 2.
Needless to say, people who write and maintain apps that used gtkmm (i
work on cdrdao-gcdmaster) are not amused. The fact that the library is
split into a world-record 15 packages doesn't help either.

For those interested, my own FC2 packages are at

  http://www.poolshark.org/fc2.html

and they contain many fixes to the broken spec.in files currently in
the tarballs.

-denis