Re: [gtkmm] enter key press into an entry of dialog box

cedric wrote:
hi !
i've made a small dialog box which asks for login and password to enter into my application.
So i get the vbox of the dialog box.
and i pack into it : a label, a frame containing the login entry and another frame containing the passwd entry.
And 2 buttons OK and CANCEL
buttons work well :o)

My problem is :
I would like to activate the response of the dialog box (as well as push OK button) when i type ENTER KEY into an entry. Cause it's very bouring to click on OK each time you enter your login and password ...

I think signal_activate() will be emitted if you press ENTER in an entry.

Regards
Daniel Sundberg

---
sumpan sumpan com
http://sumpan.com

I've tried to find a way to do that but the frames are not activables and i need the frame to put a label in it :
--password:----------
|   root                    |