Re: [gtkmm] enter key press into an entry of dialog box
- From: Daniel Sundberg <dss home se>
- To: cedric <cedric probesys com>
- Cc: Gtkmm List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] enter key press into an entry of dialog box
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:25:22 +0200
i've made a small dialog box which asks for login and password to enter
into my application.
So i get the vbox of the dialog box.
and i pack into it : a label, a frame containing the login entry and
another frame containing the passwd entry.
And 2 buttons OK and CANCEL
buttons work well :o)
My problem is :
I would like to activate the response of the dialog box (as well as push
OK button) when i type ENTER KEY into an entry.
Cause it's very bouring to click on OK each time you enter your login
and password ...
I think signal_activate() will be emitted if you press ENTER in an entry.
sumpan sumpan com
I've tried to find a way to do that but the frames are not activables
and i need the frame to put a label in it :
| root |
gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev