RE: [gtkmm] Auto-import errors with TreeViewColumn on win32

Ok, I checked lostirc. It requires some posix functions/macros that are not available natively on win32 (hence with mingw32). Therefore, either you modify the lostirc source and replace those posix functions by their win32 counterparts, or you should use the cygwin runtime. Unfortunately, my port of gtkmm is for the mingw32 distribution, only but you can find a port of gtkmm for cygwin (that runs both natively and with an X server) at

http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s01397ms/cygwin/

If you decide to go the native way (win32 specific functions in lostirc + mingw32), I strongly recommend to set/modify the LIBRARY_PATH, C_INCLUDE_PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH variables to make sure that they are set appropriately (in order for gcc to detect iconv, libintl,...). The -I option to aclocal is also your friend (for the PKG_CHECK_MODULES autoconf macro).

Hope it helps

Cedric