RE: [gtkmm] Auto-import errors with TreeViewColumn on win32

Ok last error I got fixed, however, running locally generated ./configure
gives me this error:

./configure: line 18835: syntax error near unexpected token `DEPS,'
./configure: line 18835: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DEPS, gtkmm-2.0)'

The configure.ac file can be seen here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lostirc/lostirc/configure.ac?rev=1.8&v
iew=auto

---