Re: [gtkmm] Auto-import errors with TreeViewColumn on win32

At 03:27 PM 1/24/2004, you wrote:

Recently I've been working on porting LostIRC to windows.

However, while trying to link, I get a bunch of auto import errors, apparently on TreeViewColumn, the output from the linking step is a the buttom of this email.

The files in question are these:
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lostirc/lostirc/src/gtkmm/ServerWindow.h?rev=1.5&view=auto>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lostirc/lostirc/src/gtkmm/ServerWindow.h?rev=1.5&view=auto
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lostirc/lostirc/src/gtkmm/ServerWindow.cpp?rev=1.10&view=auto

It seems to be errors with exporting from gtkmm, however im not sure, so any help would be appreciated.

Hi Thomas,

To help you, it would be nice to know :

1. Where your gcc/g++ comes from (cygwin/mingw + version)
2. If the configure and libtool scripts are generated locally on your win32 machine or on a linux machine when making the tarball (make dist) + version and origin (cygwin/msys if produced locally) of the autotools, especially libtool ! 3. if you use my port of gtkmm for mingw, the port of gtk/gtkmm that uses the cygwin runtime, or your own port.

Cedric