Re: [gtkmm] How to make a column in a TreeView a ProgressBar?

kickvb touva be wrote (amongst other things):

I have a made a class an a test program for a progress bar in a treeview
(class ProgressCellRenderer, extending Gtk::CellRenderer). The files are in attachment.
Thank you for responding. It sure is the best solution I've seen so far. Still, I was hoping to find a way to draw (and use) the existing Gtk::ProgressBar widget.

Actually, it would really be nice to be able to put any widget inside a treeview column. Then one could also use the functions already implemented in that widget.

I just looked briefly at the code, but it seemed unfortunate that it might segfault on Win32 (but there may be an easy workaround... I'll look into it later). Thanks again.

regards,
Tor Arvid Lund