Re: [gtkmm] How to make a column in a TreeView a ProgressBar?

> I am trying to make a TreeView with one column showing a ProgessBar
> (think DC++ in Windows). I gather from the Documentation that I need to
> make my own CellRenderer, but that part of the Documentation seemed
> somewhat unfinished. Can I find information regarding this somewhere
> else (maybe some of you on this list has experience...?)

I have a made a class an a test program for a progress bar in a treeview
(class ProgressCellRenderer, extending Gtk::CellRenderer). The files are in
attachment.

This progress bar is somewhat advanced as the foreground is drawn from an
image file, allowing to have some nice look.

I think this is a cool example to be added to the gtkmm package as it is
somewhat common and can save lot of time for other programmers. Murray or
anybody else, can I add a patch to the CVS? Can I put it in
examples\book\treeview\progresscellrenderer?

Regards,
Christian Van Brussel