RE: [gtkmm] problems drawing images ...

On Behalf Of Éder Augusto
> i need draw images created by a guchar buffer and i need set
> the byte order ( LSB_FISRT or MSB_FIRST ), in gdk there are a
> gdkimage struct where we can set this, but in gdkmm how can i
> set this??? anybody have a example?

GdkImage::byte_order field appears to be a private field:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-Images.html
(I think that struct fields of Gobject classes are private unless the
documentation says otherwise).

If you can show me any documentation that says that people should set or get
this field directly, or if a GTK+ developer says that you should, then I
will add accessors in gtkmm 2.4.

In the meantime, you can always use gobj() with gtkmm to get the underlying
C instance.

murrayc usa net