RE: [gtkmm] hiding/disabling/setting toolbar buttons?

> for the file manager http://segusoland.sourceforge.net ,
> I have a toolbar and I am adding togglebuttons with
>
> aToolbar.tools().push_back(Gtk::Toolbar_Helpers::ToggleElem(
> 							   aText,
> 							   *lImage,

SigC::slot(*this, > &SegToolbarToggleButton::onElementToggled),

aTooltipText));

> I couldn't figure out
> 1) how to set the pressed state of the toggle element via code.
> 2) how to show/hide the toggle element.
> 3) how to disable/enable it.
>
> Maybe I have to add the item via toolbar::append_item, and
> act on the returned
> Widget*? But how do I create a toggle button via append_item?
>
> Thanks for your help,

I know it's horrible, but you need to call back() to get the last widget.
For instance:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2003-January/msg00136.html

murrayc usa net