Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm is really big

Seth Moore wrote:
We're looking to share 32 MB with a bunch of other apps.  So a 5 MB 'starting
point' is really unacceptable for what we're needing.  I was really hoping
someone would say 'did you try X', but alas...

If you have constraints on executable file sizes, I would recommend sticking
to plain C, or at most C++ without use of STL and templates.  Unfortunately
that rules out gtkmm.

This is a generic C++ problem, not something specific to gtkmm.  If you have
the option you could try using gcc 3.2, which is much better at C++ than 2.9.
I don't expect it will make much difference in this case though.

Pedro