Re: [gtkmm] Problem in CustomCellrenderer

Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
> I use this too in my own version of a ComboBox CellRenderer and it work
> perfectly fine. The multiple inheritance is needed as the ComboBox is
> inside the CellEditable and need some other events too.

Would you mind sharing it with us? Maybe this could even be put into the
gtkmm examples/customcellrenderer directory in the gtkmm source tree?
I've been working on a custom cellrenderer last night and it turned out
to be not easy nor well documented; I used the cellrenderertoggle.cc as
an example but it still wasn't obvious to me. The more examples
(especially a more complex one like one that is derived from another
control) the better imo.

cheers,

roel