Re: [gtkmm] Problem in CustomCellrenderer

Hello!

However, I have no idea why you want to inherit from Gtk::EventBox as well
as Gtk::CellEditable. It would be best to avoid this.

I use this too in my own version of a ComboBox CellRenderer and it work perfectly fine. The multiple inheritance is needed as the ComboBox is inside the CellEditable and need some other events too.

Btw. the inheritance is not virtual if there is no virtual specifier.

Regards,
Frank