[gtkmm] Changes to gtkmm for gtk+2.5 and gnome-2.8

Hey all,
	How are we going to handle gtkmm for gtk+-2.5?  GNOME 2.8 isn't going
to include 2.5, but it will include pango-1.6.  Are we going to branch
gtkmm for 2.5, or are we going to wait until it is adopted for the next
GNOME release?  Also, how are we going to handle the pango upgrade for
GNOME 2.8?  Thanks in advance.

Bryan Forbes
bryan reigndropsfall net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D