Re: [gtkmm] gtkmozembedmm 1.4.0test1

"Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com> writes:

> Well done.
>
> Try to avoid even numbered releases unless you really mean to say that the
> API and ABI are stable with no chance of changing.
Here is a difficulty with Mozilla versioning. I'd like gtkmozembedmm version
to be corresponding to the mozilla version (i.e gtkmozembedmm 1.4.x wraps
mozilla 1.4 gtkmozembed).

> And try to avoid difficult release version numbers such as "1.2.3test1".
> Just release it as "1.2.3" and tell people that it's not perfect.
Ok.

And one questions: how the testsuit should be written (any requirements,
guidelines)?

--
With best regards, Max Vasin.
	JID: maxvasin jabber ru