Re: [gtkmm] how to display a

Jameel Jaasab A'lkedir wrote:

I have just started using gtkmm; my only experience with any GUI programming is a little bit of Qt. My problem is with the concept of widget containers, it has me a bit confused, so I was hoping that someone here would know of a place where I can find a more detail explanation as well as techniques of how to use them more effectively.
The documentation that comes with GTKmm  is OK, but I need more help.

I used glade (http://glade.gnome.org/) to learn how GTK widgets are put together using the widget containers. It can generate code that you can then inspect how things are done.

Jeff