Re: [gtkmm] g++ 3.4

Philippe Leroux wrote:

So then TreePath::append(..)
	appends elements of this to this ???

that doesn't makes sence to me ok, if i sound stupid just forget what i just said
i'm not into gtkmm developpment
so your the boss
I am far from being the boss, it was just a lucky (or unlucky) guess. But in my defense, it already said this->push_back(*begin); , so I don't see why putting the extra parantheses suddenly makes it _that_ insane.

It might have been wrong of me to submit it, since I can't say that I completely know what I'm doing, but I thought that Murray (or whoever merges patches), would instantly see if my changed line has the same meaning as before... All I _do_ know, is that it satisfied g++-3.4 :-)

--
Tor Arvid Lund               ,''`.
http://totto.homelinux.net  : :' :