Re: [gtkmm] flush

It  worked  horrorshow!!  Silly  me,  It took sometime before I see what
``the  GUI  thread''  mean.  The  code  even  looks more organized using
dispatchers!...  It  wasn't  necessary  to  use  any  of these queue and
invalidate functions.

thanks!

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck cefala org>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck                   EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F