Re: [gtkmm] Glade-2, libgtkmm, Xml::create, callbacks

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 23:06, Douglas Roberts wrote:
> > Yes, but where's the code for it? libglademm considers only the contents
> > of the XML when it loads, so presumably it actually ignores this. Glade
> > the UI designer would use this for saving information for use when
> > generating code with glademm, or for the GTK+ C API.
> >

> This is in the window1_glade.cc file produced by glademm.
>
>  LoadButton->signal_clicked().connect(SigC::slot(*this,
> &window1_glade::on_LoadButton_clicked));

And as I have said, if you're using libglademm, it doesn't even know
that file exists, let alone what you might want to do with it.
libglademm doesn't do signal handlers, even if they're defined in Glade.
glademm does, but doesn't do everything libglademm does.

I think that about covers it.
--
Matthew Walton <matthew alledora co uk>