RE: [gtkmm] listview: setting textcolor in individual cells in th e same column

> From: Christer Palm [mailto:palm nogui se]
> myModelColumns is supposed to be your TreeModelColumnRecord,
> and color
> is a column in which you would put the color of each row (a
> string).

If he's putting the color in a model column, instead of basing the color on
some calculation, why would he set the color in the callback. Why not just
connect the cell renderer's color property to that model column?
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch08s02.html#id2880753

By the way, I would like a simple example of the callback in
examples/book/treeview/.

murrayc usa net