RE: libsigc++2 in gtkmm-2.4? (was: Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: glibmm 2 .3.0)

> From: Martin Schulze [mailto:martin-ml hippogriff de]
> > > As for the advantages, I'm afraid I can't think of more than is
> > > listed in the announce emails of libsigc++-1.9.x.
> "Technologically
> > > superior" might be a proper term to sum it up.
> >
> > We have to do a bit better than that.
>
> For the list you mean?
> Or do you have a long wish list of features that you would
> like to see implemented?

Regardless of whether or not we use it for gtkmm (I expect that we will, but
I am not in a rush to do that for the first release), we would look silly if
we released a new generation of libsigc++ and just said "it's better".

murrayc usa net